Internship – Administrative & Marketing
We are currently looking for a Marketing/ Administrative Intern. The purpose of this internship is to give the successful candidate an opportunity to learn and contribute to everyday administrative, sales and marketing functions and tasks.
- Support the needs of our graphic designers/sales team
- Sourcing Information and placing in pre-existing spread sheets
- General filing, office and administrative duties as required
- Client relations and customer service
Working towards a degree in business, marketing, graphic design or studying a related field
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer, writing and communication skills
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to perform administrative work and data entry
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- SEO, Web & Graphic Design, Printing Industry knowledge is an asset
Please be advised that this is a three month internship with a possible extension (for those returning to school in January). We may also consider a full-time position once the selected candidate has completed their university/college education. We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.